Friday, February 4, 2011

8 Weeks and Counting!

It has been a while since we have posted. My apologies since much time has passed since our last post.
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant with 8 weeks left to go. We have just started to count down till Baby H is expected.

My pregnancy has been wonderful so far! It has been a surreal experience carrying a child. I love to feel the baby kick, squirm, and hiccup. Jesse finally felt the baby move on my tummy.

We completed our Childbirth Preperation classes and we feel as ready as we can be. The nursey is almost completed!

We will keep you updated with more information and pictures.

Love,
H's

1 comment:

  1. hey,JESSE!!!!I figured i'd check out this blog.Tell my little princess that Grammy Jan is so proud of her and i love her from here to eternity.........

    ReplyDelete